full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Data Product Manager will be hands-on to execute on multiple data management projects within the three year Data Governance roadmap. The ideal candidate would have industry experience in multiple data management capabilities such as Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata, Data Lineage, Reference data management, from a business and technical perspective.
You should be a self-starter and team player and should be able to able to engage stakeholders and execute on projects from start to finish.
*Experience and Skills required:*
* *Must* be able to read and write in Chinese and speak fluent *Mandarin*
* 5-8 year experience in data management and business analysis, preferably in the banking sector
* Should have understanding of data management capabilities, data quality, metadata management, data lineage etc.
* Able to communicate and write in Mandarin to facilitate HO projects.
* Hands on analytical experience in SQL preferred
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advance PowerPoint and Excel skills
The firm is a leading Investment Bank with an excellent name on the market.
* Compensation is competitive and based on experience
* No sponsorship available for this position
* Must be *bilingual* in English and *Mandarin*, including writing