full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The client is looking for an eager Data Specialist who has a background in Banking that wants growth and to be able to manage a team.
This will sit within the Chief Data Office and look to expand automation and innovation for the bank-wide data quality program activities. The client needs this eager Data AVP to drive improvement in the overall wellness of the Bank's data and technology.
* Experience producing Data Quality Assessment reports
* Skilled in Data Governance
* 3+ years in Data Quality
* 5+ years of working knowledge using SQL and Data Quality tools
* Python knowledge (beginner or above)
* 3+ years within Banking and Financial Services
A leader in the Financial industry.
* Remote until everything returns to normalcy
* The client offers competitive benefits
* This particular client cannot sponsor visas at this time