full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Design and manage various product design initiatives - create areas of opportunity for higher levels of engagement with customers
* Bring your ideas and vision to life
* Gather inspiration and share new ideas that will push the UX and UI designs
* Connect with users, collect data, user test prototypes and translate research insights to make better business decisions.
* Initiate and lead design sprints, workshops and iterate on the vision to develop new features that are high quality and easy to use.
* Help to lead a re-branding effort
* Delegate work to Product Designers and help assist
* Passion for design - must have a portfolio
* Able to solve complex User Experience problems
* In-Depth knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Whimsical and Invision
* Passion for sports
* Team player
* Mobile experience
* 5+ in digital design
* Growing start up with an emphasis on the sporting industry
* Competitive compensation
* Ability to get into a growing company