full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Implement, design and manage design initiatives for higher level of engagement with their customers
* Gather design inspiration and share ideas that will push their UX and UI design to a new level
* Delegate work to the in-house designers and work closely with the Engineers, Product Managers and developers
* Focus more on the UX side
* 5+ years experience in User Experience Design
* Experience working in Financial Services, Health Insurance and Insurance firms
* Have a portfolio that showcases your UX skills
* Work as a UX designer but also solve complex UI problems
* In-depth knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Whimsical and Invision
* Confidential, insurance-tech start-up.
* Competitive salary
* Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this time