full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role sits within the Data Management Office.Technical Skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels at the Bank
* 5-10 years in a variety of data-centric development roles
* Proven record of expert ETL, ELT skills, CDC & batching
* Solid SQL Experience (ANSI and vendor-specific variants like T-SQL and PL/SQL)
* Familiarity with other languages (e.g. Java, Python)
* Deep understanding of data governance dependencies and database architecture
* Knowledge of cloud solutions/warehousing
* Experience with data analytic tools
* Data modeling knowledge
* Experience with Java is not required but is a plus
* Diyotta, Trifacta, Snowflake, and AWS a PLUS as well
Financial leader!Compensation is highly competitive and based on the experience of the candidate. Excellent benefits and bonus package.