full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Business Analyst will act as a lead within the secondary loan trading project. The BA must have an understanding or experienced in the following: rollovers, repayments, prepayments, funding, rate-fixings, deal closing, drawdowns, and reconciliation. The lead BA will also be responsible for creating BRD and FRD's and will need to work across front to back offices.
* Strong experience and background in secondary loan trading (specially middle to back office)
* Assist in design phase, coordinate with different teams as well as documentation of the trade flows
* Experience working with various Broker/Dealer products including Stock Borrow/Loan, Equities, Bonds, Treasuries, ABS, MBS, Securitized Products, Repos/Reverse Repo
* Prior experience in JIRA and SharePoint required
* Ability to work across departments including IT, Operations and various Front and Back Offices
* IHS Markets (ClearPar) and WSS, Bloomberg/ experience
The client is a leading global Financial Services Firm with a reputable name.
* W2 only available for this position
* Remote until furthur notice