full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Support with scheduled and ad-hoc audio and visual conferences and events
* Perform maintenance and diagnostics test
* Be an expert on - Webex, Jabber, Cisco etc.
* Ensure the proper movement of equipment to guard against damage
* Move and/or set-up audio visual equipment
* Diagnose system problems
* Excellent communications skills, customer service skills, follow-up skills and organizational skills
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Strong analytic skills
* Webex, Jabber, Cisco etc.
* 1+ Years of experience as an Audio Visual Technician
* Top tier Law Firm
* Competitive compensation