full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Lead UX design (conceptualization to launch) for omni-channel experiences and purchase funnel by creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on all levels of research and feedback
* Design the back-end architecture of the functions/information of experience
* Translate data into scenarios and customer experience requirements
* Design mobile-first responsive user experience/customer flow
* 5+ years of UX Design Experience
* Strong digital portfolio showcasing UX, User Research, and Visual Design
* Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud, and prototyping with tools such as InVision and Figma
* Experience with eCommerce/social platforms in beauty
Prestigious world-renowned beauty companyConsultant role with potential for full-time hire!