full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* You will help make a faster, more secure web, providing a great developer experience, and at the same time empower non-technical users to take advantage of our platform as well.
* You'll work in an environment that allows for high levels of autonomy and agency to point the team in the right direction to drive impact on the product
* You'll work closely with the founders to understand the company's mission and strategic goals and then build the data infrastructure to support those goals.
* You'll help define the right instrumentation of all our websites and products, define the data schema and structures, build ETLs, create dashboards and run hypotheses analysis, etc.
* You'll work on various products and initiatives simultaneously and thrive in an early-stage environment
* You're going to get your hands dirty with data, but this could turn into the position that builds and leads the entire data team
* 5+ years of hands-on data analyst/scientist/engineer experience
* Experience building dashboards end-to-end, including visualization and data pipeline
* Experience guiding product decisions based on data and A/B testing
* Proficient with SQL, R, and other tools such as Amplitude, Redash, and Google Analytics
* Experience working with cross-functional teams
* Experience initiating and driving projects to completion in ambiguous environments
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Our Client is an early-stage company in the developer platform space! Their team is distributed and the role is open to remote candidates!Competitive compensation package with benefits.