full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Sr System Engineer will be working with the Security and Engineering teams to maintain and execute roadmaps, assist in planning and establish and rollout best practices for automation of server deployment and management.
* 5 + years of relevant technical experience, working in a network/server administration role
* Excellent knowledge of Endpoint Manager (Intune), Autopilot, and Hyper-V
* Excellent knowledge of the Azure infrastructure stack and some of its main features
* Strong automation skills (PowerShell), and a desire to eliminate manual toil
* Security mindset, incorporate security in all of your projects
* Great understanding of Active Directory, experience managing hundreds of users and multiple sites
* Great understanding of Windows features such as DNS, DC, DHCP and Group Policy
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Successfully delivered multiple IT projects, spanning weeks to months
* Solid understanding of Office 365, including Exchange and Azure AD
* Experience in trialing incidents, spotting patterns, and establishing projects to eliminate ongoing issues
The company is a leading Sports/Entertainment Technology Platform based in New York City.
* Remote until further notice
* Full Time position
* Compensation is competitive