full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The candidate brought on will be one of the Sr. Software Engineers working with a team of 8 engineers to :
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building one-page applications with Angular or a related framework (React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience building user interfaces with HTML and CSS
- Experience working on the back end as well as front end. While 80% of your day will be front end, it is important we have someone who understands our collaborative company mind set and be willing to also work in python on the back end if necessaryAn ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with compiled CSS (Sass, etc.)
- Excellent software architectural skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An eye for design (examples would be great)
- Experience in security software or a strong interest in learning
We are a startup cybersecurity company, sitting at just under 100 people and we provide end to end encryption for businesses that are sharing proprietary information amungst eachother. The dangers of cybersecurity are becoming more and more real for companies everyday. It is important that companies see just how easy it is for them to be hacked, and utilize our software to stop their sentitive information from getting out.
We are lead by individuals from MIT, Apple, top Wireless Device companies and more.The Sr. Software role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan.
We offer a full benefits program including company holidays, unlimited paid vacation, 100% remote work flexibility for local candidates, and equity in the company. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.