full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Build automation around data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality and resiliency of our data engineering framework
* Manage and improve data lake of images
* Design and architect a data warehouse to support analyticals
* Provide the highest quality data for our users by continuously defining, developing and adhering to a data validation process from ingestion to end user work flows
* Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our data management capabilities and processes are world class and always improving
* Build and manage databases
* Improve image processing
* Expert in big data pipelines
* Experience with cloud infrastructures
* Experience with cloud computing - AWS, EMR, Redshift
* Experience with Spark, Hadoop, etc.
* Experience with pipelin/workflow managers
* Highly proficient in Python and PyData stack
* Biotechnology firm that is developing treatments for human diseases that have been historically intractable.
* Competitive compensation
* Ability to get in on a growing company