full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work on all aspects of front-end and back-end web development for a project starting in mid-January running through early May
* Potential to work on other projects at the same time
* Strong programming skills with understanding of algorithms, data structures, software design patterns, computational complexity, and test driven development
* Creating/consuming RESTful APIs
* Commercial Git experience
* Frontend: AngularJS Angular 6-8, Typescript, NPM, Sass/SCSS/CSS, Electron
* Backend: NodeJS, Python, Nginx configuration, SSL installation, Docker
* iOS/Android Development
Fast-growing independent creative agencyContract role with the potential of extension!