full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role operates in both a reporting analyst and data analyst capacity. This role will design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to help drive key business decisions related to Human Capital and Workforce Management. This role will provide a link between raw enterprise data and management as well as data extraction, analysis, standard/dashboard reporting and transformation. The role will also be integrally involved in the design and execution of the Human Capital Management plan, policies and processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or Statistics
* 1-3 years' experience as a human capital, reporting, or data analyst
* Experience at a top tier consulting firm
* PowerBI or Tableau Experience
* Proven analytic skills, including data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
* Strong SQL and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and producing presentations
* SSRS Experience
* Understanding of database technologies
* Understanding of various programming languages including Python, VBA, etc.
* Understanding of Business Process Flow
* Skilled with MS Office suite, including Visio
* Good business acumen
* Quick technical comprehension
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
* Effective working individually and within team environments
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Financial Services Firm is US based and well known as a leading competitor. Guaranteed opportunities for advancement, growth, and professional development.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Guaranteed opportunities for advancement, growth, and professional development.