full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Building data science solutions that meet a certain threshold of difficulty to solve business problems, such as assortment optimization, price and promotions, demand planning, supply and logistics, and omni-channel analytics
* Detailing your thought process and crafting artefacts to share with business for approval
* Building code that builds reproducible results and is written as per team's design practices
* Reviewing methodology and code developed by peers
* Collaborating with others to advance the team's ability to build quality solutions and adapt quickly
* Mentoring and coaching team members to continuously upskill them
* Designing or influencing the creation of critical metric dashboards that monitor the quality of solutions and measure value
* Experience in e-commerce, retail, or tech
* PhD degrees in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing or related fields is an ABSOLUTE MUST
* 3-5+ years of real world experience as a data scientist applying statistical/econometric and/or machine learning methods to solve real business problems
* 3 years of proven ability in feature engineering, training models, evaluating the efficiency of models, and setting up A/B tests with the ability to fine tune based on business feedback
* Experience in exploring data, hypothesis formulation, data wrangling that enriches understanding, and creating clean data for analysis
They are one of the largest beverage companies in the world.
Base Salary, great bonus and great benefits