SAIC has an opening for a Program Security Administrator to support a variety of activities related to security and facility management for an IC research and development (R&D) customer.
• Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
• Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
• Obtains rulings, interpretations, and
• Provide security administrative support embedded to a customer’s Program Office and other Program Security Officers.
• Provide security guidance and administrative support to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
• Manage facilities accreditation, visit requests, vault security at multiple classification levels as required by customer.
• Additional security related activities as requested by the government customer