Process Control Analyst (PCA)
The Marine Corps Prepositioning Program (MCPP) is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy. We are seeking a Process Control Analyst (PCA) in our Maintenance Management Office (MMO) at our Jacksonville location. Candidates should posses the below responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data to make decisions that improve Marine Corps Military equipment readiness, maintenance quality performance and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and display data to allow decision making based on maintenance history and quality performance data.
- Conducts detailed technical inspections on Marine Corps Military Equipment (Example: Motor Transport, Engineers, Ordnance and Communication Electronics)
- Interprets and communicates technical manual requirements to workforce and management.
- Analyzes and displays Global Combat Support Systems Marine Corps, and MDSS II data to ensure that equipment is ready for delivery to the customer.
- Monitors and update the Quality Management Data Base (IQS/HQMS).
- Conducts Root Cause, Corrective and Preventive Actions for customer generated quality non-conformance in a timely manner.
- Interprets the Statement of Work and how it applies to KBR operations.
- Serves as liaison to government Quality Assurance Equipment Specialists, facilitates and maintains an excellent working relationship with all government counterparts.
- Monitors the activities of all personnel engaged in the input, receipt, and dissemination of GCSS and related reports.
- Use and interpret GCSS reports to identify maintenance status, trends and process deficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of Maintenance Management SOP, Maintenance Management inspections and inspection reports.
- Coordinates with management to train employees on the techniques and tools to identify, analyze, and lead efforts to solve problems and to provide improved customer satisfaction.
- Conducts classes on maintenance management subjects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements. Establish and lead teams to work process improvement initiatives. Document team progress.
- Collect, monitor, display, interpret, and communicate process metrics to senior management team.
- Achieve quality performance and productivity goals.
- Provides coordination with other groups to accomplish tasks outside normal areas of responsibility.
- Develops and implements new maintenance management processes/procedures as needed.
- Conducts meetings and technical presentations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Six years of directly related work experience in USMC Quality Control and/or Maintenance (MOS 0411, 3510, 3529, 2110, 2149, 1310, or 1349, 2800).
- Working knowledge of MCO 4790.2, MCO P4400.150, GCSS-MC, MPR, and other GCSS-MC reports.
- In-depth understanding of Marine Corps policies, regulations, and orders.
- Analytical ability combined with knowledge and application of quality assurance principles and techniques.
- Familiar with Six Sigma or other process improvement methods.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of maintenance management functional areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of DOD publications and associated resources to include Marine Corps Publication Distribution System (MCPDS).
- Ability to use standard commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet, and statistical software applications.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
- Lean / Six Sigma Yellow Belt Trained
- ISO familiarization
- Active Secret Security Clearance
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.