Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Sellafield Ltd awarded a 20-year contract to four organisations in May 2019, which will help deliver the site’s decommissioning programme. The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) has been developed to help make the Sellafield site safer, sooner.
The new approach will support the transformation of the company from a nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation and is one of the most complex portfolios of construction projects in the world, stretching over many decades
KBR Ltd is playing an integral part in the delivery of PPP acting as the Integration Partner, leading on the delivery & controls of numerous multi-million pound construction projects. Now is your chance to be part of this vital work, a once-in-a-career opportunity, in the role of Document Controller.
This role is based in Warrington
Primarily reporting to the Lead Document Controller, the Document Controller will provide a document control function to the project. This will entail accurate and efficient preparation and management of documentation in a timely manner in line with agreed standards.
• Numbering and identification of documents
• Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
• Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
• Updating of MDR/SDRL registers of applicable documents
• Distribution of documents within all levels of the project team and external parties
• Progress reporting on document status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Checks compliance and quality of documents and revision control
• Timely expediting of Project and Programme document control reporting, requirements and procedures
• Document receipt, registration, copying, workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project / programme requirements
• Processing documents to become Records
• Interfaces with engineers, project quality team, sub-contractors and client
• Provide a professional document control function to the projects agreed standards.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of improvements in the Document Control function
• To work in compliance with the Collaborative Management Plan
• Confirming documentation from the project team members meets the required document control standards prior to issue for use.
• Raising any deviation from or non- compliance with the Document Control process as a condition report to trigger investigation and learning.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Previous experience as a Document Controller
• Proficient user of Enterprise Document Management Systems
• Proficient in MS Office tools
• Proficient user of SharePoint
• Ability to train other team members
• Must be detail-oriented and be extremely accurate and methodical
• Previous experience in Multiple Industries
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.