full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $14.87/hr Pay Rates:
o Starting-: $14.87
o After 30 days:$15.65
o After 60 days: $16.47
o After 90-day probationary period: $18-$19 Job requires the operation of various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast- paced environment. Responsibility:
• Follow all established processes and procedures.
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required both daily and/or weekly.
• Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices.
• Follows specific directions.
• Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in manufacturing process.
• Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around workstations.
• Able to operate power hand tools. REM-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM Shift length: 8 hours Monday - Saturday Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 75 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old About WestRock WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.