Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Site Reliability Engineer in San Antonio, TX. This rewarding and challenging position supports the Department of Defense (DoD) to produce CI/CD pipelines for a wide range of capabilities to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) expertise in support of the DevSecOps Software Factory for Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) and Information Warfare (IW) capability development and mission execution.
- Follow processes compliant with the published DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design
- Implement CI/CD pipeline technology stacks across multiple security classifications.
- Implement IaC and CaC technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes Operators, AWS Cloud Formation, and others to deploy a variety of Kubernetes-based DevSecOps platforms (Kubernetes upstream, Rancher, OpenShift, VMWare Tanzu) for unclassified and classified on-prem and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Enhance the cybersecurity and the code security process of the CI/CD pipeline and DevSecOps platform.
- Utilize new and continuously hardened containers from Iron Bank or similar repository.
- Develop various backend/automated processes for the automation of the container accreditation process in React/Python or other modern programming language as approved by the Government.
- Continuously work with the customer to improve their processes and timeliness for Enterprise DevSecOps deployments.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging cloud-based DevSecOps technologies and trends.
- Required: Top Secret US Security Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Required: DoD 8570 IAT Level II or greater certification.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of cloud native architectures and zero trust.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of private cloud environments.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of maintaining unclassified and classified networks.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of identity management technologies.
- Preferred: Demonstrated knowledge of Government cloud environments.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience with DevSecOps technologies such as Istio, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Nexus, Artifactory, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, Grafana, ArgoCD, etc.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience with database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience with source control and code repository tools.
- Preferred: Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) certification.
- Preferred: Kubernetes certification.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.