CGI Group, Inc.
full-time part-time employee contract
Mobile IONIC Developer
CGI is looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer with expertise in the IONIC Framework to support a large Federal client. These apps will run on both Android and iOS and works offline. The Hybrid Mobile Application Developer designs develops and tests new hybrid mobile applications using web technologies and Ionic framework to deliver high-quality application experiences across multiple mobile platforms. The Hybrid Mobile Application Developer is passionate about enhancing the mobile experiences of users and has a proven ability to deliver hybrid mobile applications that solve real-world business problems.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Designs and codes features, tests and other hybrid mobile application components to meet the needs of the business
• Ensures that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms
• Helps other web front-end developers learn how to work on hybrid mobile applications
• Works closely with mobile developers across the enterprise to share experience and continuously improve our ability to deliver world-class mobile experiences quickly
• Assists with the UX design of mobile applications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in IT field
• Strong experience in Ionic hybrid mobile application development
• Experience in hybrid mobile feature development - Push Notifications, Camera, Location, offline date storage
• Advanced knowledge of the following xml and web services Integration exposure with REST APIs in JSON format, Microsoft ADAL library, OWASP top 10 threats resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to use rapid application development methodologies and techniques to deploy applications quickly and accurately
• Extensive experience developing UI and Integration of the same with application platform Good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Act as a team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and a variety of roles
Required Technical Skills:
• Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
• Very broad and deep application development skills
• Primarily works hands-on with code
• Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, with Ionic, react native, vue or similar technologies,.
• Familiarity with 508 standards and implementing them.
• Has delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
• Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for mobile
• Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox atUS_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.