Overview:Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
Responsibilities:Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· The Home Advisor is responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues. Provide world class customer service at all times.
· Troubleshoot web-site/discount issues, or research order status and assist with any order problem resolutions.
· Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries.
· Passion to find the right solution
· Be supportive of management directives.
· Maintain and uphold the company's policies and procedures.
· Work with supervisors and management staff to accommodate client and customers needs and expectations.
· Maintain a positive attitude and show sincere concern for the customers' needs.Qualifications:Qualifications
· Over 18 years of age
· Ability to type 25 wpm
· High School Graduate or GED
· Availability to work various shifts
· Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
· Proven oral & written communication skills
· Provide a professional and quiet workspace
· Pass a federal background check
· 1-2 years of customer service experience
· Preferred Fashion experience
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently & multitask
· Microsoft Office experience preferred.