Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ?Personnel Support Administrator to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Generate, maintain and manage technical and program documentation, reports and presentations for internal and external audiences and maintain a quality control process for all material.
• Develop, maintain and present visual and multimedia presentations, including brochures, documents and briefings, web design, training materials.
• Create, maintain and/or operate web-based tools (e.g. award fee tool, action item tracking tool, etc.) to support business activities.
• Support the data/records management process.
• Facilitate meetings, as requested, including scheduling meetings, publishing meeting agendas and minutes, documenting decisions and tracking action items.
• Attend staff meetings to provide personnel support to senior management and program staff.
• Provide personnel management and logistics support.
• Organize and facilitate military and Government civilian personnel performance systems.
• Review, edit for accuracy, process, and track performance appraisals and other personnel-related forms.
• Provide support on personnel issues including mandatory training, acquisition training, member records, inbound and outbound personnel assignments, military command and school nominations, billet vacancies, Government and civilian awards programs, and other personnel related actions as required.
• Deliver status and recommended courses of action to senior leaders on open and upcoming personnel actions.
• Advise Directorate leadership on manpower allocation processes and requirements.
• Facilitate training programs by tasking and tracking training course nominations and attendance.
• Review Freedom of Information Act requests for technical and security subject matter.
• Coordinate the Continuity of Operations Plan, in accordance with all applicable policies, processes, and direction.
• Provide Contract Administration support including data/records management process and other Contracts support functions.
• A bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline preferred but not required and 6 years of experience.
• Work experience in administrative support with the IC or DoD.
• Demonstrated ability to apply understanding of administrative support in support of mission requirements
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel; adept at other MS applications
• Demonstrated knowledge of working under Government oversight and with contractor peers within the Intelligence Community (IC)
TS/SCI with polygraph is required
• Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
• Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.