The Rehancement Group, Inc. (www.rehancement.com)
The Rehancement Group, Inc. (TRG), is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients.
The Rehancement Group (TRG) is seeking multiple Inventory Clerks to join our Ingest team in supporting a Federal client in Winchester, VA. Currently hiring for 2nd shift 4:30PM - 1:00AM, only.
Active Top Secret Clearance required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have beginner to intermediate level proficiency with computers and computer software in order to perform data entries in proprietary database.
- Loading automated storage and retrieval bins and performing a final standardized manual review and quality assurance (QA) review, for accuracy.
- Reviewing files for clearance level, disposition dates, FOIPA status, and any other relevant information.
- Checking eligibility date to determine if files to be transferred, or return to shelf.
- Reorganizing or repair files if needed.
- Inventorying and preparing records and files for disposition/destruction.
- Use barcode scanner to check for accuracy and reconcile files.
- Preparing boxes, boxing records for shipment (may require combining boxes into skids, shrink wrapping, palletizing and moving pallets with the use of a pallet jack).
- Convert digital files to various formats with the use of various software and processes.
- Other special projects as assigned by Site Manager in coordination with the federal staff
Experience and Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of experience is required. Will consider High School Diploma with 5 years of experience.
- Active TS Clearance
- Experience using computers and proficient in data entry.
- 1-3 years of experience performing support related services.
- Experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Competent in general clerical principals, practices and techniques; organizing and maintaining files and records database/recordkeeping systems, preparing routine, non-complex documents, and taking technical direction from a diverse group of federal employees.
- Capable of performing quality assurance that is measured in final product and/or production. Keen eye for detail and inaccuracies.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders to access shelving and files. Access may be performed using ladders or work assist vehicles.
- Ability to stand/sit at work station for extended amounts of time.
The Rehancement Group, Inc. provides competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience with full options for advancement and a robust benefits program.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.