The Rehancement Group, Inc. (www.rehancement.com)
The Rehancement Group, Inc., is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients. The Rehancement Group (TRG) is seeking Records Consultants to join our team in supporting a Federal client in Winchester, VA.
This position requires an Active Top Secret Security Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data entries in proprietary database. Experience using MS Word and Excel is required.
- Retrieving files from shelves to determine disposition and if appropriate, return them to shelf.
- Reviewing files for clearance level, disposition dates, FOIPA status, and any other relevant information.
- Checking eligibility date to determine if files should be transferred, destroyed, or return to shelf.
- Reorganizing or repair files if needed.
- Returning files to appropriate boxes.
- Inventorying records and files.
- Destroying records.
- Preparing boxes, boxing records for shipment (may require combining boxes into skids, shrink wrapping, palletizing and moving pallets with the use of a pallet jack).
- Filing mail.
- Other special projects as assigned by Site Manager in coordination with the federal staff.
Experience and Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with 3 years of experience is required. Will consider High School Diploma with 5 years of experience.
- Active DOD Top Secret Clearance.
- 3 years of experience performing support related services.
- Experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of information technology applications, telecommunications, or security systems, through exposure such as publications, research, training/instruction manual(s) and training provided by FBI; utilizes this expertise to provide advise to the FBI records inventory, data system utilization and functionality, records disposition, and other records management.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft applications, including Excel and Word, to track, monitor, and develop stats/reports for assigned tasks.
- Ability to responsibly access, research and utilize FBI application(s) and database(s), including but not limited to, Content Manager, Sentinel, HR Source, DIVS, and CATS to perform their records management functions effectively.
- Competent in general clerical principals, practices and techniques; organizing and maintaining files and records database/recordkeeping systems, preparing routine, non- complex documents, and taking technical direction from a diverse group of federal employees.
- Capable of performing quantitative and qualitative work that is measured in final product and/or production.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
The Rehancement Group, Inc. provides competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience with full options for advancement and a robust benefits program.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.