The Rehancement Group, Inc. (www.rehancement.com)
The Rehancement Group, Inc. (TRG) is a professional services and consulting firm, committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients.
TRG has an immediate opening for a talented Proposal Manager, experienced in all facets of the proposal and bid development process for government clients. TRG seeks a highly motivated, hands-on, detail-oriented professional who has proven proposal management and writing expertise for the Federal sector. Candidates can work both independently and as part of a dynamic proposal team for small- to large-scale Federal proposals. Reporting to the Executive Director of Strategy and Development, the responsibility of the Proposal Manager/Writer is to lead a team in proposal development, writing, coordination, and production activities for multiple, concurrent proposal projects. This role requires a deep understanding of how to effectively develop, manage, and write winning Federal proposals. Requires the ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Key Success Indicators:
- Experience managing and writing small- to large-scale strategic proposals to primarily Federal government agencies, both independently and as part of a proposal team
- Ability to assist in the technical approach writing process, ensuring that the solution coincides with the win theme and market research
- Experience writing, creating proposal related documents; i.e., compliance matrixes, win themes, proposal outlines, schedules, proposal related questions, storyboards, color review documents, final proposal documents, and oral presentation materials
- Superior communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to communicate to and manage deliverables from a diverse team of sub-consultant and internal technical and management personnel
- Understanding of the Government source selection process and/or willingness to learn Government proposal processes
- Ability to manage quick turn-around task order responses for existing IDIQ contracts
- Write lessons learned reports, collect and compile input
- Maintain past performance, graphics and other proposal library content in SharePoint and Network drives
- Participate in strategic planning that includes evaluating and conducting marketing, within the scope of Business Development
- Introduce and implement all necessary proposal procedures and processes
- Help coordinate and identify ideal teaming partners
- Attend industry functions to generate new leads and gain market intelligence
- Establish contacts within and knowledge of Program Management, Energy, Intelligence, Acquisition and Cost and other industries.
- Identify new business opportunities through regular database searches
- Ability to coach and develop proposal team and contributors to the proposal process
- Ability to understand and articulate current company capabilities and identify what is needed for areas of expansion into additional capabilities
Experience and Technical Qualifications:
- 3-5 or more years of relevant experience in Federal proposal management and writing
- Degree in applicable field (English, writing, communications, etc.) preferred, will accept related experience
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent writing skills and the ability to understand technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of humor
- Experience with Teams and Intermediate to Advance level proficiency in SharePoint
- Robust MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- Formal training in proposal processes (e.g., Shipley) or APMP certification a plus, but not required
- Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks and possess strong organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well with all levels of the organization
We are looking for your valuable experience and skills to apply them not only to your daily responsibilities, but to any outlet you can use to strengthen these skills and want to give you opportunities to grow. Prefer someone who is teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback, as a means of continuous improvement. TRG fosters an upbeat, positive culture where integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
A competitive salary
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
Matching 401k Retirement Plan
Tuition and Continuous Education Assistance
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.