Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented SME Information Operations Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst to join our team at Bolling AFB.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize, and evaluate Air Force (AF) security and viability/effectiveness of highly sensitive and often highly classified programs and plans supporting sensitive activities and special access programs (SAPs) within the AF and DoD
- Provide prompt review and coordination of unique and highly classified proposals requiring a vast knowledge of AF, DoD, Federal and non-federal organizations, tactics, policies, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with sensitive intelligence collection programs and other sensitive activities primarily supporting the AF, but also DoD in general
- Research, analyze, review, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products, when appropriate, to AF commands and senior leadership regarding security, counterintelligence, and signature reduction issues
- Identify, assess, and provide recommendations for potential security vulnerabilities; review all pertinent security directives, regulations and instructions to ensure compliance; prepare future threat analysis assessments
- Provide prompt and responsive customer support and subject matter expertise as required to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task
- Ensure that detailed coordination for sensitive activities and SAPs does not disclose National Security intent, capabilities, or vulnerabilities, and be prepared to brief selected portions to Senior AF and DoD officials, both verbally or in writing
- 5 years intelligence/IO experience in any DoD component or minimum 4 years IO, operations, policy, military planning or intelligence/CI experience
- 10 years military or equivalent (GS/GG/Contractor) experience at the operational level
- HQ Staff or MAJCOM equivalent experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree desired
- Mastery knowledge of DoD, National Security, and Intelligence Community organizations, policies, legislation, and directives to plan and develop relationships and guidance for application of complex procedures and techniques to unique situations in Intelligence and signature reduction arenas
- Mastery knowledge and experience in conducting intelligence operations in an international arena using diverse intelligence support structures and inter-agency cooperation. Includes: extensive knowledge/experience in counterintelligence, HUMINT, and security operations
- Skill in professional planning, organizing, conducting due diligence, and negotiating effectively with senior management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.