Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Engineer II to join our team in the Crane, Indiana location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provides engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements. Makes recommendations and advises on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts. Performs risk assessments and analysis employing modeling and simulation techniques.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline with 5+ years of engineering experience.
· Professional hands on experience in radar/COMMS/SIGINT signal processing.
· Able to perform exploratory analysis and research, and present results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate successfully with other internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to succinctly describe complex technical scenarios in simple, easily understood terms.
· Strong analytic, inference, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Master's Degree or higher in EE, Physics, Mathematics, or a related discipline with significant work in radar signal processing.
· 5 or more years direct experience in radar, electronic warfare, or RF sensor systems engineering.
· Experience with employing Digital Engineering tools.
· Minimum eligibility for DoD Secret Clearance. Preference is current approved clearance.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
· Move about freely in a laboratory setting
· Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.