Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Systems Administrator, in Chantilly, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The System Administrator is responsible for providing a full range of IT support services to customer activities including client/server services. A strong understanding of Server and Client functions in Windows Server 2012R2/2016 and Windows 10 environments including Active Directory, DNS, GPO’s, PKI and auditing is required. You will also demonstrate dynamic customer service abilities in a Service Desk environment. Furthermore, you will contribute with experience in Information Assurance in support of ICD-503 compliance as it relates to building client images for deployment, and Tier 1 & 2 support.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· First level network and client systems troubleshooting.
· Experience with RAIDs, SANs, High Availability, Backup and Disaster Recovery.
· Windows file and folder permission & inheritance structure.
· Windows user account creation, enable, disable, deletion, and archival.
· Configuration, migration and O&M of Windows applications such as WSUS, Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync.
· Experience with system tools, including SCCM, SCOM, ACAS, and ServiceNow.
· Perform maintenance, repair and upgrade of hardware and printers; interfacing with support repair techs.
· Research and order hardware/software to meet customer needs.
· Experience in setup/configuration of network devices.
· Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
· Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
· Security+CE certification
· Occasional travel
· Working knowledge of the security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503 for server and client operating systems.
· Previous experience supporting the NRO is highly desired.
·Experience with VMware a plus.
· Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
· Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
· Interpersonal and People Skills
· Ability to use PC
· Ability to use MS Office
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
· Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
· Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet
· Frequently moves Audio/Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around a business campus or large facility
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.