SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity.
The qualified candidate will be a part of a growing and dynamic team support United States Air Force (USAF) personnel with mission critical systems. The right candidate will be high energy, a quick learner and someone who has a deep understanding of current technology.
• Basic networking troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of AD
• Good understanding of MECM/SCCM
• Ability to troubleshoot server connectivity issues
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Respond to trouble calls
• Act as technical point of escalation
• Infrastructure build out
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of hands on experience supporting a MS Windows environment in lieu of Degree.
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
• Active DOD Secret Clearance