Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Ground Segment Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support ground site surveys, equipment installation, and integration and test of ground hardware.
• Provide information assurance, compliance, and requirements expertise for ground systems.
• Draft Compliance and Data Protection Plans (CDPP) for ground systems, as required.
• Support architecture analysis trade studies, software toolkit and application development, and interface definition for ground implementations to include assessment of activities such as command and control, mission management, and mission data processing.
• Support ground system transition to operations.
• A bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline (advanced degrees preferred) and 6 years of experience.
• Work experience in acquisition support with the IC or DoD.
• Demonstrated ability to apply understanding ground segment policies in support of mission requirements
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel; adept at other MS applications
• Demonstrated knowledge of working under Government oversight and with contractor peers with in the Intelligence Community (IC)
TS/SCI with polygraph is required
• Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
• Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.