Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CNO Software Developer, Lead to join our team in Hanover, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop new hardware or software based CNO capabilities.
• Independently contribute to the designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging of applications software and systems.
• Apply senior level knowledge of security concepts and networks.
• Provide guidance to other CNO developers on the team.
• Ensure software standards are met.
• 6+ years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in Python and C/C++ programming.
• Troubleshooting / debugging experience.
• Proficiency with networking (TCP/IP) and socket level programming.
• Experience managing/leading teams.
• CNO capability development experience.
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience.
• Understand assembly programming concepts.
• Experience in low-level internals in one or more technology areas (e.g. Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices).
• Unit Test experience.
• Experience using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Crucible)
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
• Working with Data
• Move about freely in a laboratory setting
• Repetitive Motions
Our amazing benefits include:
• Enhanced benefit package- Apply for more information
• ManTech HSA contribution
• Up to 25 days PTO plus 10 holidays
• PTO sellback
• PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
• Up to 8% 401k match
• Up to 4 weeks parental leave
• Eligibility for annual program bonus
• Training and conference opportunities and the industry’s leading cyber courses to include the Advanced Cyber Training Program (ACTP)
• Tuition assistance (selected BS/MS programs are fully paid)
• Very flexible schedule with compensation or flex hours for extra time worked
• Employee referral bonuses
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.