Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Description / Job Summary
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Personnel Cybersecurity professional (ISSO/IAM Level II) to join our Hanscom Air Force Base (Lexington, MA) team to provide unparalleled support to the Air Force’s Base Information Transport Infrastructure (BITI) program and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
This experienced Information Systems Security Officer will support the BITI program in varying stages of the program life cycle within Air Force Lifecycle Management Center. The applicant will have experience supporting Air Force or DoD programs and demonstrate DoD cybersecurity experience, knowledge, policy, and standards, in accordance with DoD 8570 standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the system/application authorization and accreditation (A&A) effort, to include assessing and guiding the quality and completeness of A&A activities, tasks, and resulting artifacts mandated by governing DoD and Air Force policies (i.e., Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Recommending policies and procedures to ensure the reliability of and accessibility to information systems and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
• Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
• Promoting awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations’ visions and goals.
• Conducting systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
• Recommending systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
• Recommending and implementing programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
• Participating in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
• Facilitating the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
• Assessing security events to determine impact and implementing corrective actions.
• Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
• Perform the Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) duties in an Information Assurance Workforce System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) position as outlined in AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210 and AFMAN 33-285 for assigned systems.
• Perform the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/applications.
• Perform the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/applications.
Security clearance requirement:
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.