Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Entry Level Computer Engineer to join our team in Crane, IN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Research, design, develop, and test computer hardware and software programs. Hardware refers to computer chips, circuit boards, computer systems, and related equipment such as keyboards, modems, and printers.
· Develop the software systems that control computers.
· Ability to exclusively work with computers and computer-related equipment. In addition to design and development duties, computer hardware engineers supervise the manufacturing and installation of computers and computer-related equipment.
· Develop new computer software systems and to incorporate new technologies in a rapidly growing range of applications.
· Apply the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that enable computers to perform their many applications.
· Analyze users’ needs and design, construct, test, and maintain computer applications software or systems.
· Design and development of many types of software, including software for operating systems and network distribution, and compilers, which convert programs for execution on a computer.
· Ability to solve technical problems that arise.
· Must possess strong programming skills but are more concerned with developing algorithms and analyzing and solving programming problems than with actually writing code. The programming languages most often used are C, C++, and Java.
· Provides rudimentary software development support to a project in accordance with documented processes.
· Conducts and documents software requirements analysis and bidirectional traceability.
· Designs, implements, integrates, and tests software and firmware subsystems to meet software and system requirements.
· Engages in active risk management.
Required Bachelor's level degree in Computer, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Mathematics with field of concentration in computer science. With Bachelor’s level degree 0-2 years of professional experience in computer design, software development or computer networks.
Candidate must have ability to gain a Secret Clearance.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.