Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented AV Technician to join our team in the Washington, DC.
- Technicians must complete technical installation of AV systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, and implementation of Crestron Digital Media and control systems. Also, trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems as required.
- Test videoconferencing and integrated audio/visual technologies (videoconferencing, multimedia, displays, video projection systems, audio reinforcement systems, cameras, microphones, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and A/V based collaboration technologies.
- Integrate and configure A/V systems with Crestron control systems. Install and configure Evertz, RGB, and Crestron Digital Media products.
- Develop and conduct on-site user and administrative training for the installed integrated A/V systems.
- Assist in design, integration, testing and troubleshooting of various network and telecommunications systems including IP and ISDN networks.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of electrical plans, blueprint and drawings.
- Load and test touch panels and control programs.
- Troubleshoot hardware cabling.
- Provide system testing and troubleshooting expertise on high-end A/V solutions as related to the remote-control sub-systems of the integrated solutions.
- Provide training and training material, including advanced training for the technical support and services personnel and direct easy-to-understand basic training for the end-users of the systems.
- Support Incident, Problem, and Request Management processes leveraging the service framework and best-business practices
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, research, and document user problems thoroughly and accurately within tickets. If unable to resolve an issue, then escalate to the proper higher tier team in conjunction with escalation guidelines
Required skills include:
- Advanced troubleshooting skills required
- Higher level of technical expertise in order to work videoconference and conference room upgrades
- Knowledge of Evertz, RGB, and Crestron infrastructure and control products, Bi-amp audio devices, Tandberg codecs, projection system and other audio/video equipment knowledge.
- Crestron Digital Media Certification (preferred).
- At a minimum, 3 years of experience with troubleshooting videoconferencing, audio conferencing, and integrated A/V technologies in a large enterprise.
- At a minimum, 3 years of experience installing and troubleshooting Digital Media, BiAmp, Evertz, RGB, Cisco, Crestron, and corresponding hardware and software infrastructure.
- Familiarity with IT, telecommunications, A/V and electrical equipment including related materials and specifications.
- Detailed knowledge of videoconferencing standards.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- TS clearance required
- BS technical, or related field to Naval Aviation operations (desired), or equivalent work experience (3-8 years preferred)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- To hold or obtain a US Government Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Sit, stand, walk and talk
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.