DELIVERING SOLUTIONS, CHANGING THE WORLD.
At KBR, we bring together the best and brightest from across the globe to do great things, and those great things — the science, technology and engineering solutions we deliver — matter to the rest of the world. We’re committed to helping our customers accomplish their most critical missions and objectives. And in everything we do, we’re also striving to create a better, safer and more sustainable planet.
Government Solutions EMEA
KBR Government Solutions EMEA provides technology enabled solutions in the defense, nuclear, space and critical national infrastructure sectors. From crime scene forensics to alternative energy and fuels, we integrate technology, design solutions and act as trusted advisor to help our customers’ meet their needs. Crucially, we are a key partner to the U.K. government and support strategic, long-term programs including army basing and operations, nuclear decommissioning, military flight training, and overseas contingency
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing and designing process maps
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- Assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Formally documenting functions
- Writing process documentation
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions
- Supports projects through all phases from definition through development to close.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks and monitors progress of others.
- Provides analysis and support material for potential change events to allow project to make informed decisions.
- Communication skills - Be articulate and engaging. Demonstrate ability across different styles for example, passionate, empathetic, assertive, reflective etc. Level = Proven ability
- Flexibility - Be adaptable in responding to change and uncertainty to deliver what is needed and added value. Level = Proficient
- Building Relationships – Be able to engage with and maintain productive relationships with a wide range of people with differing skills and experience Level = Proficient
Transferrable Competencies for this role.
- Influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others.
- People Management – fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others.
- Organisational skills – plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements.
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for UK based security clearance
- Experience of delivering the analysis of complex projects and programmes including
- Clear examples where analysis undertaken has informed decisions of key stakeholders on programmes, including driving value for money
- Ability to challenge and influence to ensure that requirements align to scope to deliver planned strategic programme outcomes
- Understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies and applying these appropriately
- Experience of business case development and value/benefits mapping
- Proven analytical and sceptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly, plain English' way
- Strong facilitation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships well with senior stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and Visio
- Undergraduate Degree and MBA
- Previous experience of delivering within a change management / transformation programme
- Any relevant professional qualifications such as BCS Business Analysis
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.