We are looking for a IT Systems Integration Analyst to fulfill this hybrid position to join our Land Border Integration team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting career with SAIC. You will have a fast moving, challenging, and highly rewarding position keeping the infrastructure running that helps Customs and Border Protection keep our borders safe.
The Systems/Software Engineer should have the following experience:
• Experience working in a DevOps environment.
• Expert in Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience deploying/troubleshooting Windows based systems.
• Knowledge and experience with configuration management.
• Assist in testing, applying and maintaining server configurations and related security patches.
• Experience imaging and configuring hardware.
• Experience evaluating system performance results and recommending improvements or optimizations.
• Able to review and perform advanced analysis of system logs.
• Proficient in the C# program language and Visual Studio. Also C++ is useful. About 30% of work is software related.
• Knowledge and experience with Software design principals to include modern interface standards (API, web services, etc.)
• Proficient in Windows Batch & PowerShell scripting to create automated processes.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s and 1+ years of experience or equivalent. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Must be as US Citizen with the ability to obtain a CBP BI Public Trust.
Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment.
Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills.
Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills.
Attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Other programming languages a plus.
The work is mixed between work from home and onsite at the Sterling, Va. facility.