Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Systems Engineer in the Washington, DC area with strong customer relationships. ManTech is looking for a well-rounded Systems Engineer to be a performer on a small team of three IT professionals. This team will implement and maintain a technical refresh of a secure information sharing system utilized by a program management office (PMO) and its customer sites.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Provide IT and systems engineering support to analyze system problems in support of development and implementation of solutions.
- Perform and document concept and requirements analyses in support of system refreshment and upgrades.
- Perform reviews of draft documentation for technical content and compliance with engineering standards.
- Plan, conduct, and participate in requirements reviews.
- Prepare, maintain, and update software and system design documentation.
- Provide on-site expert scheduling expertise to create, update, and maintain O&M schedules across the System of Services.
- Scheduling shall include the maintenance of a comprehensive System of Services schedule depicting all supported systems.
- Monitor all O&M schedules, providing input on potential date slips, conflicts, opportunities, and improvements.
- Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues
- Develop and implement solutions across a wide range of technologies
- Design, engineer, and implement secure technical upgrades
- Support the development of cyber security, NIST 800 series paperwork
- Implement and maintain DISA STIG requirements
- Maintain physical back-end and virtual servers
- Maintain virtual desktop infrastructure (Microsoft VDI via RDS)
- Maintain Cisco infrastructure
- Bachelors degree in an IT related field and 5 years of IT related experience
- Current DOD 8140/8570 IATII certification (or higher) required (e.g., CCNA Security, Security+CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, etc)
- MCSE or another relevant current Operating System certification
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V, Active Directory, SAN,SQL 2008 or 2012
- Understanding of HP data storage (HPE StoreVirtual, iSCSI)
- Experience maintaining teleconferencing infrastructure (Cisco)
- Ability to work earlier customer hours (e.g., 0700-1500) at primary site in NW DC
- Ability to travel to CONUS secondary sites, should not exceed 10% annually
- Valid US drivers license
- CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH certifications
- Experience with Cisco IOS
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, SQL 2016, SharePoint 2016,and other related technologies
- Experience supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Splunk
- Experience developing IT checklists, SOPs, guides, etc.
- Experience supporting IT acquisitions and logistics
- Current TS clearance adjudicated within last 6 years. Must be willing to submit to a random CI polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.