Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Information System Security Officer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Information Assurance Framework Lead under the GW RISII Program. This position will report to the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager for Centralized Services. This position has overall performance management responsibility for Information Assurance on the GW RISII Program. This position requires expert knowledge in security engineering practices to include, but not limited to, information system security officer, information system security engineering, and experience as a lead systems security architect. Experience authoring various security related documents as they pertain to SECONOP, SRTM, SSP (XACTA) to support accreditation packages for DoD/IC partner C&A reciprocity (Body of Evidence) for cloud computing. Has the ability to lead IA teams in obtaining system certifications using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
As the Information Assurance Framework Lead, this position will manage and oversee the customer’s Vulnerability Management and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes, including writing, reviewing, or verifying Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and ensuring CCRI compliance. This position will require security architecture engineering abilities to help establish and maintain a security posture enabling SLA adherence and manage day to day solid security practices.
The position requires close communication and collaboration customers, other Framework Leads, and other ManTech management personnel. This role requires clear and concise communication with customers, ManTech Senior Leadership, other Senior Level GW Partners, and associated Leadership teams’ members on GW. It requires the ability to manage resources globally, mentor and train staff, manage allocated budgets, and meet GW RISII and ManTech business objectives and contract SLA requirements. The IAFL will oversee interviews, submit weekly reports to the PM, attend all stakeholder engagement meetings, ensure staff is adhering to all compliance training requirements, and participate in all ManTech project management forums. The IAFL will track work productivity to help evaluate work efficiency and progression and display the core leadership values.
- Strong resource management ability and able to manage multiple IA activities while addressing the customer needs.
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other key customer stakeholders.
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences.
- Ability to manage small, medium, and large task, and react quickly to high priority service request to avoid conflict resolution.
- Commitment to provide continuous process improvement across the program, and contribute to Award Fee submissions, SLA reviews, and service and support efficiencies.
- This position will travel as directed in support of improved customer relations, and /or service team improvements
- This key position requires at least 20 years of program management experience in the intelligence community.
- An undergraduate degree in a major science, management, or engineering discipline, and extensive knowledge of Managed Services.
- Must have at least 15 years of previous experience directing and leading a staff of at least 20 people in field security support operations.
- Require a CISSP.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI and maintain a polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.