Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Aircraft Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR)
KBR is seeking an experienced Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist to support the acquisition of aeronautical systems and subsystems. The successful candidate will utilize their expertise in developing and analyzing systems and cybersecurity engineering artifacts used to support the integration of advanced avionics systems and subsystems at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). The candidate should be experienced and successful at solving complex cyber security issues, enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment, and dedicated to the success of our customers against advanced, persistent threats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes leading to successful Authority to Operate decisions across multiple platforms
• Conduct vulnerability and risk assessments
• Perform key cybersecurity analyses and use technical risk management principles to assess Air Force Platform Information Technology (PIT) systems
• Review program documentation (e.g. concept, requirements, design, manuals, reports, deficiency/change reports and program schedules) to ensure that established security requirements are adequately addressed and sustained
• Perform document review and editing, as requested
• Support, coordinate, and assist with Program Management/Milestone driven events, etc., including Program Protection requirements as requested
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• BS / BA and 10 years of directly related experience
• DoD 8570.01-M (IAM Level II) CISSP certification is required
• Familiarity with DoDIs 8500.01 & 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, and RMF
• Active DoD Secret Clearance, with the ability to gain a Top Secret clearance.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.