- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a talented software developer to join our team!
- Work closely with technical and business level contacts to gain understanding of the requirements and demonstrate the ability to meet those requirements using established platform and solutions
- Work with the Technical team to ensure the associated hardware resource allocation to the databases
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Responsible for problem escalation to Development team and COTS Tech Support as appropriate
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the application/solution to include rollout and upgrades/patches
- Perform daily monitoring and maintenance of application/solution
- Configuration and Change Management of application/solution
- Define and perform system backups and recovery procedures.
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports
- Extract data from systems for business reports
- Recommend and execute modifications to systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Develop and maintain systems documentation
- Troubleshoot ETL and data quality issues
- Installation of application releases in production and non-production environments
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or equivalent education and experience.
- .NET technologies – .NET Core, ASP.NET, Dapper ORM
- Knowledge and design of REST APIs – ASP.NET Web API, Web services
- Database experience – SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SSIS
- Linux OS, including Apache, Tomcat, and Shell Scripting
- JIRA Knowledge
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
More Jobs For Veterans...