SAIC is looking for a Senior Program Manager to support an expected contract in support of the US Army National Guard. This position is contingent upon contract award expected in July. The Sr Program Manager position will be located in Arlington, VA.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer; as well as managing performance of a task or project. The Senior PM is responsible for the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of this multifaceted program. The Senior PM oversees fiscal, operational, and administrative aspects of the pogram; seeks and developes outside funding sources, and serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters.
The Senior PM provides day-to-day technical and professional guidance and leadership//
- Identifies key resources required to manage and execute to the program baseline often requiring frequent, real-time changes to meet dynamic program needs.
- Identifies and analyzes significant variances, and establishes corrective actions.
- Responsible for overall execution and delivery as the sole PM
- Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Provides guidance and direction to the internal cross-functional team.
- Develops program-specific processes, procedures, techniques, or tools. Requires systems engineering or detailed technical approach involving trade studies, risk mitigation or complex schedule. I
- Develops or significantly contributes to a strategic BD plan to expand current account offerings
- Develops or significantly contributes to re-compete capture strategy. Identifies potential buying agents for growth beyond current account and future related accounts.
- Identifies opportunity and account buying influences.
- Identifies tools and resources needed to enable repeatable and differentiated offerings and capabilities in identified investment areas.
- Maintains overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and the delivery of services. Coordinates contract activities with customer leadership.
BASIC EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution or four (4) years of directly related/relevant experience (Directly related/relevant experience is defined as leading the RCMS-G, SMMS, RCMS-R, or other Army project that utilizes the same or similar low code environment)
- Seven (7) years or more of specialized experience leading a project with comparable DoD IT requirements.
- At least twelve (12) total years of DoD IT systems experience.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of project operations.
- Experience in personnel management and management of projects, and shall perform all managerial duties necessary for the successful performance of the contract.
- Accessible to the TPOC outside of normal business hours.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Program Management Institute (PMI®)
- Experience leading the RCMS-G, SMMS, RCMS-R, or other Army project that utilizes the same or similar low code environment.
- Experience using MS SQL Server Management Studio in large enterprise data environments.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.