Shared Early Warning System (SEWS) Program Manager
SAIC seeks a highly experienced and energetic Program Manager to support the US Air Force Life Cycle Management Center in performing operational maintenance and sustainment of the Shared Early Warning System (SEWS) program. The SEWS provides timely, specifically releasable, ballistic missile early warning data from U.S. missile warning systems to foreign partners and their cognizant United States Combatant Commands. In support of the government customer, the Program Manager is responsible for exceptional accomplishment of entire task performance to include meeting cost, schedule and technical requirements. The PM is the “face-to-the-customer,” responding to direction and managing the integration of all project activities. Leads a multi-functional team of mission, hardware and software engineering, sustainment, training, logistics, security and program support specialists responsible for overall system operational availability.
- 15 years managing teams/projects acquiring, maintaining, and sustaining integrated solutions for mission-critical applications
- Experience managing large-scale operational sustainment projects, to include cost estimating and managment, schedule development, performance monitoring and reporting
- Experience delivering logistics support services for geographically and internationally dispersed operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating with customers to fully understand operational requirements; and in translating those requirements into project plans and performance measures.
- Familiarity with mission-critical, data network operations, maintenance and sustainment
- Familiarity with space operations in context of joint operations.
- Familiarity with missile warning operations.
Education, Training and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Current Project Management Institute Project Management Professional® or Program Management Professional® Certification
- Top Secret with current SCI eligibility
Additional Desired Experience
- 15 years managing teams/projects acquiring, maintaining, and sustaining integrated solutions for missile warning or other national security space mission systems
- Familiarity with Shared Early Warning System, Theater Event System, Global Command and Control System- Joint, missile warning and tactical data-link formats, encryption device operation, Cross-Domain Solution systems of record, and network equipment operation (e.g. switches, routers)
- Experience maintaining national security mission networks
- Experience in national security space operations and joint operations
Additional Desired Education, Training and Certifications
- Master’s degree, with technical concentration in either of candidate’s Bachelors or Masters
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certification
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.