Program Support Specialist
- KBR is seeking a Program Support in Clearfield, Utah.
- Analyzes program activities such as acquisition program planning, proposal pricing, financial management, cost analysis, management techniques, documentation requirements, or network analysis
- Exhibits capability in areas of production planning documents, preparing and utilizing databases for cost analysis & financial management and maintenance of program security requirements in cognizance with ongoing program changes
- Participates in the control of costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program
- Provides support to the PM in program progress reviews and other performance reviews
- May also assist in creating/briefing higher level executive agency system acquisition or program summary reports
- Organizes and documents findings of studies and prepares recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures or organizational changes
- Confers with personnel concerned to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and administration of government projects
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Has developed the foundational knowledge of DOD, Agency, and/or industry standards and program management requirements
- No formal mentoring or advisory responsibilities; provides informal task guidance to new/less experienced team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- No formal supervisory responsibility; works under team lead direction but may receive assignment to work independently
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.