SAIC is looking for one or more experienced QA Managers, Inspectors, or Engineers to provide support to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport; other US Navy Warfare Centers, laboratories, and Naval Sea Systems Command Program Offices; specifically with:
Candidates will be responsible to work in a team environment with government and SAIC engineers to design, development, test and implement modern systems for the U.S. Navy.
- Candidates may have a Bachelor’s Degree. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Candidates will have a range of experience in QA for Navy programs.
- Experience/knowledge of system engineering processes related to US Navy undersea systems and platforms.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD SECRET or higher security clearance with the US government.
- Experience/knowledge of land-based test equipment/applications.