Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Procurement System Support
The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) is an exciting model to work in. Four world class organisations have come together as one team, with Sellafield Ltd, to create a clean and safe environment for future generations.
PPP is set to revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield and create a lasting legacy, through long-term partnerships.
The Sellafield nuclear site is home to one of the most complex portfolios of construction and infrastructure projects in the world, stretching over many decades.
The new approach will support the transformation from nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation.
The partnership is made up of four lots and Sellafield Ltd, as 5th Partner, to help deliver the site's decommissioning programme:
· Kellogg Brown and Root Ltd (KBR) - integration partner
· Jacobs - design and engineering partner
· Morgan Sindall Infrastructure - civils construction management partner
· Doosan Babcock Ltd - process construction management partner
Sellafield Ltd will work collaboratively with the four lot partners, to deliver major projects in support of the site’s 100-year decommissioning programme.
The new approach is set up to support faster, more effective project delivery, stability in design and construction supply chains, greater workforce flexibility, and local economic benefit.
Project Controls and Commercial Services (PCCS) is the mechanism in which Sellafield Ltd have engaged KBR Ltd to provide Commercial and Project Controls Services to the portfolio of enterprise projects, in addition to the original PPP programme. Those services include the provision of some 150+ Commercial and Project Controls Professionals across the Sellafield Ltd network of Projects.
Procurement System Support
Responsible for support for all procurement systems, understanding the business processes, and how those processes are automated within these applications.
• Maintains content and configurations of eProcurement systems
• Tracks, troubleshoots and resolves procurement system issues following established guidelines and procedures, escalates technical issues to the appropriate level
• Recommends improvements in workflow, procedures, and documentation as it relates to the database; implements improvements as approved
• Corrects and documents system/integration errors
• Assists user groups with dashboard set-up and use
• Test and implement system enhancements
• Performs technical analysis and supports operations staff in executing, testing & rolling-out of solutions & updates for Procurement systems
• Prepares and distributes assigned reporting including researching, compiling, analyzing, and interpreting data.
• Serves as the point of contact for internal and external users including PPP staff and suppliers. Providing technical assistance with the business and suppliers in an efficient and effective manner
• Examine processes to identify areas for improvement, develop solutions with procurement applications and processes, as well as assisting in the overall upkeep and training of the procurement systems.
• Assists end-users with technical issues, systems settings, and provides guidance on system
• Support incident and problem resolution when business processes are impacted or involved.
• Serves as a team member responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades of mission critical production environment
• Strong Supply Chain experience & Adept at using Supply Chain Systems
• Experience with working in financial applications, ERPs, and procurement systems is required.
• Adept at running reports from ERP systems
• Good communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with other business functions
• Using experience and systematic approach to arrive at decision on issues
• Demonstrate confidence when communicating, communicates positively with clarity and understanding
• Contribute to overall team objectives, understand how to be part of a team, regularly cooperate with team member’s & have the ability to assume some level of influence
• Demonstrates enthusiasm contribute to change in own area of work & has a positive attitude to change
• Works effectively within time and budget of constraints set by others & looks to complete on schedule whilst recovering slippage.
• Can respond within tested frameworks of development to identify own needs Will set goals and possess the ability to discuss & agree priorities.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
• HNC /HND/Degree or equivalent in procurement / supply chain related disciplines preferred.
• Membership of/commitment to or studying for Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply qualifications or other relevant equivalent professional qualification
• Understanding/application/working knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines e.g. NEC 3 terms and conditions preferred but not essential
• Capability within a procurement capacity preferably within Engineering/Construction sector
• Relevant experience and knowledge of procurement practices and processes
• Ability to work in a team environment contributing across a project, site or area
• Good planning and time management skills
• Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.