Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deploys Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions.
• Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
• Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed CDS technologies.
• Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS technologies.
• Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
• Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
• Must have 7 years of relevant work experience
• Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
• Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance
Demonstrated technical experience:
• Proficient in Linux operating systems.
• Experience with GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the NCDSMO approved products list.
• Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
• Ability to apply security principles to the systems and enterprise system designs.
• Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
• Knowledge of defensive cyber operations.
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts.
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Desired experience with any or all of the following: Python, PostgreSQL, Grafana, InfluxDB, Nginx, React
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.