Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is currently searching for a Security Specialist—Mid-Level in support of our government customer.
This position is in support of Special Access Programs, a successful candidate must have U.S. Citizenship and an Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility. Additionally, this position is nominative; therefore, a successful applicant must apply for, and be granted, SCI and SAP access. The Security Specialist—Mid-Level is capable of developing and implementing a specific security task area (Security Policy, Security Education or SMS Database Administration) or specialty in support of a Special Access program (SAP).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the CPSO-J with all facets of program security management in support of SAP initiatives, to include personnel, physical, information, industrial, and SCI security.
• Ensure compliance with government security policies and procedures
• Protect classified information and published security awareness for cleared personnel
• Assist executing and managing a personnel security program
• Ensure proper destruction of classified information and reproduction support for classified materials in accordance with policies and procedures
• Perform clearance administration functions; demonstrate proficiency with JPAS, DISS, and JADE
• Assist with in-house security inspections
• Research, process, file and maintain inbound and outbound visit notifications
• Conduct entry and exit inspections.
• Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility; along with other associated personnel security documentation
• Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
• Prepare and process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, and receipts
• Perform general clerical duties as required
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Security Policy, Security Education or SMS Database Administration.
• Strong writing ability
• BS/BA in related field or a combination of education, training and experience beyond this baseline
• Periodic travel is required for both CONUS and OCONUS locations. Some travel may exceed 60 days per occurrence
Security Clearance Requirements:
U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI; SAP access approval
Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.