Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Operations Manager to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads, directs, and manages a diverse and professional staff in completion of the Statement of Work (SOW); leads team in executing project tasks/activities, supervise work completion, perform quality reviews, and report progress
- Manage the day-to-day operations, service desk, and deployments as well as other management duties.
- Works very closely with technical teams (network engineering, Systems, Engineering, cyber security) to ensure contract tasks and issues are reviewed and resolved. Provides clear path for all teams to follow and adhere to SLA commitments.
- Drive personnel management ensuring the engineers have what they need to provide best-in-class support.
- Influence Sr. Support Engineers and development teams to improve the customer support experience.
- Propose, drive, and implement initiatives within the support organization to maximize the customer support experience.
- Provides direct input for solving complex issues involving staff and resources of sizable magnitude
- Responds in a timely fashion to day-to-day tasks, issues, or planned/unplanned contract changes
- Identifies high risk areas and presents recommendations to management
- Analyzes and manage program metrics to ensure they are in accordance with customer Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans
- Approves timesheets, expense reports, completes employee evaluations, interviews staff, and manages personnel
- Responsible for all areas of customer delivery and personnel management
- Prepares monthly status reports, weekly status reports, and participate in Daily Standups
- Analyzes program status data and to recommends corrective actions
- Builds and maintains influential relationships with key client personnel
- Supports corporate functions (time reporting, policies, goal setting, etc.)
- Supports and promotes growth of new opportunities and Task Orders to include proposal support as required
- BS in related field with 10 years of relevant experience; or MA/MS in an unrelated field with 15 years of relevant experience
- Capable of thinking strategically to address issues and implement plans for major operational defense programs
- Proven ability to lead and provide direct input in solving complex issues involving staff and resources of sizable magnitude
- Extensive managerial, technical, and business knowledge with experience relating to Department of Defense (DoD) and major systems or programs
- Capable of providing leadership, direction, and management of support for Security, Operations and Network Engineering, Deployments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- US Citizenship
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility. Willingness to submit for a CI Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.