Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CCR Material Manager (OCONUS) to join our team in an OCONUS location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Contingency Communications and Radio (CCR) Material Manager (OCONUS) is responsible for the organization, tracking, and accounting of CCR project material and assets supporting DS operations worldwide.
• As the CCR Material Manager, this individual is the focal point for all material processing and logistics for the CCR program including use of the Diplomatic Security (DS) work management system (currently CMMS/ILMS) to track and manage assets and other materials.
• Works with other technical teammates to input and process bills of material and purchase requests using the DS work management system and routes them for approval.
• This position acts as Net Manager to provision systems, as directed.
• Minimum five (5) years of logistics experience.
• Must demonstrate experience managing materials to include procurement, transportation, receipt, storage, inventory, and warehouse management.
• Relevant experience with GFE and CFE used by federal domain.
• Knowledge of COMSEC policies and procedures.
• Three (3) years technical experience in modern communication and/or networking systems. Experience with COMSEC policies and procedures.
• Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
• Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
• Proficiency with CMMS, ILMS, and mobile/warehouse logistics systems is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must have a current Secret security clearance.
• Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required security clearance/access approvals.
• A Top Secret security clearance will be required to meet changing requirements.
• This position is deployed up to 90% of the calendar year in high-threat areas, in multiple locations (not one specific area).
• Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
• May be required to spend several months in the Washington D.C. metro area for training and CCR support duties prior to departure to assigned overseas work location.
• Must also be willing to serve in positions worldwide, which may include domestic assignments.
• Overseas locations may be located in high-risk environments.
• Works on concrete warehouse floors.
• Uses hand trucks, dollies and other equipment to move materials and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
• Ascends/descends utility ladders to gather equipment.
• Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
• Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.